The Partners in Newcastle West have been actively involved in Acquisitions, Divestitures, Corporate Financing, Management Buyouts, Minority Shareholder Buyouts, Employee ownership, Refinancing and Capital Raising for many years. The total number of deals count well over a hundred. Here are just some examples:
MANAGEMENT BUYOUT – Instrumentation Manufacturer & Distributor
Three senior management employees looking to purchase this longtime business from the owner. Assisted with structure negotiation and sufficient bank financing to complete the transaction.
DIVESTITURE – Logistics Service Provider
International “non-asset-based” logistics services provider with specialty in large energy related equipment. Long time established business with experience in transporting goods and equipment to all points of the globe. After extensive process, sold to national transport company.
DIVESTITURE – Auto Dealer Domestic
Second generation domestic auto dealer looking for a two-phase transitioning process. First phase included bringing a key general manager in as a minority shareholder. Activities included valuation, negotiation and structuring of the transaction and assist with financing of the transaction. Second Phase involved complete divestiture by the family group to a partnership involving the minority owner and an auto dealer group.
ACQUISITIONS – Industrial Heavy Metal and Wear Parts Group
Assistance for multiple acquisitions as part of a growth strategy for this long-standing family group. Assistance with sourcing, valuation, structuring, negotiations, financing and due diligence and closing activities.
DIVESTITURE – Sheet Metal Manufacturing
Longtime owner wishing to retire and sell (and assist with financing) to one or both key managers. Eventually sold to a Private Equity Group to partner with one key manager and owner was able to divest 100% immediately.
MINORITY SHAREHOLDER BUYOUT – Fencing Manufacturer
Two minority and fulltime shareholders representing 20% of the shares looking to purchase and finance the buyout of the remaining 80% interest from two retired shareholders. Assisted with structure negotiation and sufficient bank financing to complete the transaction.
Please let us know if we can help you transition your business in any form.